Check Your Voting Status

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Himpunan Kebangkitan Rakyat (People's Uprising Rally) 100K attended Pictures photos

100,000 rakyat today kick start the last lap to capture Putrajaya.

Ok ok I was wrong its not 100K actually, forget about the speculated intended 1K provocateurs, after taking them out its 99K.I was there inside the stadium from 12:30pm to 4:00pm and roam outside to see the huge crowd that could not enter the stadium.

Due to the limited memory of my ancient sony camera, I could not snap any pictures on the outside. Guess the journalists did not do so either but you may more likely see them on FaceBook posting.

All these photos were taken between 12noon to 2:30pm. When I left the stadium it was jam pack from the concrete seating to the field and tracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails